Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Goods playlist, Feb 5 2012

I had the pleasure once again of filling in for Scott C & Andy Williams on The Goods. My cold thankfully did not interrupt the two-hour set. I also had the privilege of welcoming the Ethnic Heritage Ensemble into the studio in advance of their show this afternoon at a loft space.


Roy Campbell's Pyramid Trio - "Ethnic Stew and Brew"
Art Ensemble of Chicago - "JA"
FLY - "JJ"
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - "Starfighter"
Mulatu Astatke – “I Faram Gami I Faram”
Eddie Palmieri – “Mi Cumbia”
Roberto Roena y su Apollo Sound – “Los Demas”
Clare Fischer – “Descarga Yema Ya”

Performance/Interview with Ethnic Heritage Ensemble
Corey Wilkes - "Remy's Revenge"

Stanton Moore – “Fallin’ Off the Floor”
Dr. John – “Quitters Never Win”
Eddie Bo – "Gotta Have More"

Lee Dorsey – “O Me-O, My-O”
Meters – “Look-Ka Py Py”
Vijay Iyer – “The Star of a Story”
Miguel Atwood-Ferguson – “Don't Nobody Care About Us”
Sonnymoon – “Machinery”
Nicolay & the Hot At Nights – “Meiji Shrine”
*Sarah Linhares - "Here"
Mark de Clive-Lowe f/ Nia Andrews – “We Renegades”
*Conn Shawnery - "Apache Revisited"
J-Boogie Dubtronic Science - "Salaam"

No comments: